About OSHAssociation UK
OSHAssociation UK is a training and certification division of Occupational Safety and Health Association (known as OSHAssociation) delivering Professional Continuing Development (PCD) Training Programs based on international best practice tailored to British (UK) Standard.
OSHAssociation UK training department remains the ONLY arm of the association authorized to print and issue certificates globally on training. Certificates are shipped to students globally through the Independent Authorised Trainers (IATs) from UK
OSHAssociation UK is a specialized organisation which is meant to meet the growing demands of people who need interactive Computer-Based Occupational Safety and Health Education. The aim is to provide computer-based occupational safety and health training to businesses, organizations, and individuals around the world.
We also create platforms for Independent Authorized Trainers (IATs) globally, conducting classroom-based training to meet the needs of their local region based on British International Standard, and getting the same recognised certificates from OSHAssociation UK.
OSHAssociation UK provides health and safety training to International based private and public sector organisations. We have developed our safety management solutions, both consultancy services and training courses around our specific client sector. We also ensure delivery of solutions that are bespoke to our clients requirements based on various sectors.
Industries we provide training for include:
- Oil & Gas
- Maritime and Shipping
- Logistics and Supply
- Agriculture & Farming
- General Industry
Our skills and experience with these sectors allow us to tailor our health and safety training to each sector to ensure that they only receive the best information, advice, support and solution to health and safety challenges.
Our Training Mission
Our mission is to provide quality health and safety education that is affordable to all employers and employees around the world which will create a safe workplace.
Our Training Vision
Is for OSHAssociation UK to be the brand name for quality OSH education worldwide through dedicated partners worldwide, application of easy-to-use online learning.
Our Core Values
- Safety of Lives
- Quality Learning
- Continuous Enhancement
- Hard Work
Aims of OSHAssociation UK
Aims are to:
- Create a safer environment in our workplace through proactive health and safety training to minimize the risk of illness, accident and injuries.
- Encourage employers to embrace continuous health and safety improvement, by developing relationships with other government and non-government agencies and organizations globally, who share a common interest in the provision of safe workplace/environment via health and safety education.
- Promote learning and global awareness of current health, safety and environmental issues and developments worldwide.
Our specific goals to achieve our mission are as follows:
- Ensure the highest levels of training services for our professionals and clients
- Provide training courses that exceed delegates’ expectations globally
- Partnering with independent trainers and organizations in delivering safety and health solutions under our platform globally.
If you would like to find out more about our training goals and how we go about providing top-class training and consultancy services, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly and professional team.
You can email us on email@example.com; our experts are on hand to answer any queries that you may have to meet your demand.
You can also take a look around the rest of our website to get additional information on our courses and consultancy services globally or meet our Independent Authorized Trainers (IATs) or representatives in your region.